Flowerpots

• 4 Replies

Eristic

• Experienced Member
    • http://downtheplot.com/index.php
Flowerpots
« on: January 11, 2007, 09:08 »
In a couple of months time you will all be looking for flowerpots to sow all the tomatos, peppers, courgettes etc and while yoghurt tubs and cut-down bottles are ok, proper flowerpots with carry trays do a better job.

Seek out the local gardening men and tell them you want the pots. Gardeners will now be planting Polyanthus and winter Pansies by the thousand and all the pots and trays will all go in various dustbins. If you have the cheek to ask enough people you get what you want just like Melay Youlay from M.A.S.H.

The best form of recycling is to re-use the item for its designed purpose.

muntjac

Flowerpots
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 12:11 »
ask the coucil gardeners when they start to put out the bedding plants ,loike wot i does  :wink:
still alive /............

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
Flowerpots
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 14:20 »
My trouble is, I've got too many of the things!  Still got a couple of thousand from when I bought a job lot at auction a couple of years back.  If I give anyone a plant or so, they say do you want the pot back??? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I keep looking at the how to make your own newspaper plantpot details, but can't imagine every needing them!!!!

MontyTom

• Experienced Member
Flowerpots
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 23:23 »
Hey everyone, what about the age old favourite - save the landfill, use empty yoghurt pots and butter tubs.  Perfect.

muntjac

Flowerpots
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 23:27 »
to many flowerpots ....... paint em nice colours n make flower pot men.... and ladies . dont wanna be sexist   :lol:

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 34 queries.