Layers Pellets

• 20 Replies

Lindeggs

• A little Kiwi
Re: Layers Pellets
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 22:56 »
I fed mine milk the other day,went to collect the eggs and found 3 yorkshire puddings in the nest!

???  :lol:  ::)

My reason for not choosing GE/GM products is this:

Every time we spend a cent/penny we are casting a vote for the item we purchase.  Personally I think genetic modification of living organisms is not necessary and may even be unsafe.  So I choose to cast my vote for "old-fashioned" farming methods where plants and animals are cross-bred slowly, over generations, to encourage a genetic trait.

bluemaran

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 20:51 »
will it kill or harm my chickens?If so i will stop buying it.Please advise.When will the effects be noticeable.Will i see physical changes in the chucks.Why are they allowed to be sold if they are so unsafe I am new to keeping chickens and am now amazed at how fragile they are.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 21:08 »
there is no proof one way or the other if it will harm animals or humans as GM food is still too new. I just choose not to feed myself, my family or my pets on gm food.
Staffies are softer than you think.

bluemaran

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 18:23 »
Thanks Joyfull,got to go now and put some vaseline on the cockerels comb etc,going to be cold again tonight.

cammi

• Experienced Member
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 22:30 »
I fed mine milk the other day,went to collect the eggs and found 3 yorkshire puddings in the nest!
:D :D :D :D this made me chuckle
11 Chickens (Rhode Rock, Bluebell, Copper Black, Columbine, Coucou, Mystery Hen, Clarance Court, Araucana, brown hen ) , 3 Cats (1 mog, 1 bengal, 1 Bengal x),  2 Little Boys, 1 dog (Golden Retriever) and 1 Husband

Dreamer@45

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 11:00 »
In the good old days Victorian sweet manufacturers would mix highly toxic lead oxide to the sweet mix. This produced a vivid red colour to the sweets making them far more attractive and deadly to the kids who ate them. But of course that wouldn’t happen today would it? Remember the baby milk scam in China not so long ago? As for Gm bird feed ……….not for me thanks. :)

xx
Which layers pellets?

Started by OpiumEater on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post December 21, 2011, 20:41
by ANHBUC
xx
Layers pellets

Started by Fredjones on The Hen House

14 Replies
Last post December 24, 2009, 09:09
by joyfull
xx
....as well as layers pellets?

Started by KathyH on The Hen House

19 Replies
Last post August 13, 2007, 18:38
by KathyH
xx
Layers Pellets

Started by mad mark on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post July 07, 2009, 00:20
by Caralou

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 36 queries.