Wow What a result so far I think!!

• 9 Replies

jinty1911

Wow What a result so far I think!!
« on: April 01, 2011, 22:32 »
 WOOOWOOO Hubby has agreed to take a wee diversion on his way home and pick up 2 new chooks for me  :lol: Gold laced Oprington bantie and Lavender Pekin.  I asked if he minded if I slipped another one in and he said "no".   :lol:  :lol: So hopefully, will get a black or black mottled pekin.  Just waiting for breeder to mail me back. Gonna have to get busy getting their temp accommodation ready.  :D  :D  :D

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Wow What a result so far I think!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 22:33 »
woohoo, get your camera at the ready  :D
Staffies are softer than you think.

jinty1911

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 22:44 »
Am so excited, but they're not coming til Tuesday  :( Plenty of time to get organised.) Hubby has even agreed to pay for them  :lol:  :lol: How good is that?  :D

jinty1911

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 20:23 »
Update.  No Black or mottled Pekins left.  Sooo will just have to settle for Salmon.  Oh Dear, what a shame  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Chookiechook

• riverside quails
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 23:15 »
Salmon far prettier..... of all the pekin chicks I breed the salmons are snapped up quickest!!
I love Pekins, Polands and Seramas :) and eggs!!!

jinty1911

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 18:03 »
Aye well, I should have know things were working out too good to be true.  Hubbby coming home tomorrow instead of Tuesday and I can't get a hold of the chicken people.  So it looks like I have spent all day replacing a rabbit hutch roof so that it opens up and putting up a tempory fence for nothing. Boo hoo   :(  :(

evie2

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 19:39 »
Don't give up hope Jinty, they may just be out visiting Mums :D
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

jinty1911

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 21:55 »
Breeders finally got back to me and everything is all set for tomorrow.  I can't decide if I'm more excited about getting the chooks or seeing hubby again  :lol:  :lol:

Lindeggs

• A little Kiwi
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 00:42 »
Breeders finally got back to me and everything is all set for tomorrow.  I can't decide if I'm more excited about getting the chooks or seeing hubby again  :lol:  :lol:

I was going to ask about that!  Your hubby's been away for a while hasn't he?  I hope you remember to give him a quick 'peck' on the cheek before you start fussing over the new chickens!  Otherwise he might start to feel just a little bit neglected!  :tongue2:  Hubbies are funny like that.  ::)

LittleRedHen

• little red hens egg blog
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 12:32 »
Oh well done!  What a good hubby you have!  So glad for you!  I want pictures! :)
When I die I will slide in sideways, a glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, screaming, "Whooo hooo!  What a ride!" as life is to be enjoyed to the fullest!

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 39 queries.