Are there any good shed offers on now ?

• 9 Replies

wbmkk

• Experienced Member
Are there any good shed offers on now ?
« on: November 24, 2015, 12:39 »
I've had an allotment for two years now, but don't have a proper shed on it. I've had to make do with a wee Wendy house, left by the last plot-holder. OK it could keep me dry, but as it's only about 4ft high, not much good for anything else

I decided to splash out on a shed and was wondering whether there are any good deals at the moment, either online or at the DIY shops

Because of my plot layout as well as there already being a 7 x 5 concrete base, I would like a 6 x 4 Pentland type shed, with the door at the front. A single window although not essential would be nice too.

thank you

jezza

Re: Are there any good shed offers on now ?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 20:42 »
hi theres a shed company in Yorkshire that do good sheds dont know there prices might be worth googleing Y.T.P york timber products they have a few show sites     jezza

caroline800

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 23:59 »
past years some of the bigger diy chains sell of sheds cheap over Christmas sales

- saw some at b&q last year at £25 for a 6x4, so might be worth waiting to check them out if you're not in a rush  :)

Norfolkgrey

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 08:20 »
I got mine from tiger sheds as the quality seems to be better than the diy outfits and I think they charge fair prices.

wbmkk

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 13:38 »
past years some of the bigger diy chains sell of sheds cheap over Christmas sales

- saw some at b&q last year at £25 for a 6x4, so might be worth waiting to check them out if you're not in a rush  :)

Thanks .. might wait and see what B & Q are offering.

6 x 4 at £25 .... I could buy two, or three   (that'll please the wife .. with her 135 handbags)

cadalot

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 08:49 »
My last shed was a Billy-Ho, my brother in law bought a Tiger shed and the quality was so much better, that as we both have new plots on a new allotment we are going to buy ours from Tiger Sheds just after Christmas. I shall be taking the no window and shed lock and key option rather than use a padlock and external ironmongery.

grinling

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 21:38 »
Also think of how it can be delivered, as big companies to kerb side only. My local garden centre drove as close as poss to deliver. Think also how muddy is the access as any lorry/van could get stuck.

Mum2mj

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 17:16 »

I bought one of these! :) was 27th/28th I think

jezza

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 19:59 »
hi dont know if you got a shed yet     York Timber Products in my village have just filled the disused  garage parking area with sheds at sale prices dont know the prices they look very well made

m1ckz

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 00:16 »
can you not make your own to fit the base  i made mine  very simple dit project

xx
More Offers

Started by John on Equipment Shed

4 Replies
Last post July 22, 2006, 17:27
by John
xx
Bargain Offers

Started by John on Equipment Shed

15 Replies
Last post May 26, 2006, 18:34
by Gwiz
xx
a good buy here

Started by muntjac on Equipment Shed

6 Replies
Last post October 05, 2007, 20:50
by shaun
xx
Any good ?

Started by Rangerkris on Equipment Shed

7 Replies
Last post November 27, 2011, 19:02
by Caltrad

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 34 queries.