grrr it really annoys me!!

• 5 Replies

starry

grrr it really annoys me!!
« on: June 12, 2012, 17:16 »
.....that people leave scraps out for foxes, the times I have had to rescue chicken bones or carcases for that matter off of my dogs, and today they were eating baked beans guess we are in for a windy evening !! >:( 
some people are like slinkys......they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face as you push them down the stairs!!

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
Re: grrr it really annoys me!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 17:37 »
Where do people leave these scraps?
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

JaK

• Happy half plot.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 17:55 »
Could it be from rubbish bins?

starry

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 19:32 »
I live on a large housing estate the edges of which back on to parks and woodland and people leave scraps on the edges of woods and I have seen people "deposit" scraps in the wood and throw bones from their bbqs over their fences  ???

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 20:13 »
Report it to the Council as it will also be attracting rats (mention you have seen rats).  They may do a leaflet drop or put up some notices to deter people from doing it.  I hope you get it sorted quickly.   ;)
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

evie2

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 20:09 »
A friends neighbour leaves out 6 eggs and chicken drum sticks every night in her back garden for the fox >:(  This is a town fox and doesn't need anything left out for it, there are plenty take aways, restaurants and over flowing bins >:(
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 39 queries.