itchy fingers

• 3 Replies

clive f

• Experienced Member
itchy fingers
« on: February 11, 2007, 21:16 »
Has anybody got itchy fingers yet? Iwent up to plot today but far to wet to do anything after all the rain last night so went to the trading shed and brought some compost to start a few brassicas off at home later this month. Just can't wait for the lighter nights so i can get on the plot after work :(

richyrich7

• Paper Potter
    • My home business Egg box labels and more
itchy fingers
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 22:08 »
Yeah really itchy last time I went to my plot was 19th Dec  :oops:  and it looked like this..

My plot goes right past the water butt almost up to those conifers at the back.
But at home I've got 4 varieties of tomatoes just germinated, peppers and garlic in trays plus my potatoes chitting so I really need some dry weather to get the rest finished, luckily I've picked up a rotavator off freecycle and have had offers of borrowing a bigger one to get the job done.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Ann

itchy fingers
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 22:42 »
I've got itchy fingers to, I was hoping to get some shallots in and then the snow came!  At the moment I have settled for sowing seeds and putting them on the window sill, it is not the same as being outside but it is better than nothing.

king cauli

• Experienced Member
itchy fingers
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 14:17 »
got stuff going all over the house,pots chitting in kitchen,cauli,leeks,onions,cabbages,and salad leaves in front living room. beansand toms on in back living room, just got a new plot beginning of jan,wow ,what a ddifference from the other site,community tools and rotavator,community lock-ups,free scaffolding boards,a free water butt, nice family orientated site,really tidy,will be posting pics soon,other site a couple of ladies,rest are old men,quite a state apart from about 12 out of about 40 plots,i keep askin to take on the crappy ones,but they have paid their rent and just let it run wild,we dont want their weed seeds,straying a bit now and moaning.must be all this wet stuff :) you watch,not a drop all summer i bet. :cry:
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q102/kingcauli/th_thc.jpg[/img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q102/kingcauli/caulicow.jpg[/img]

xx
itchy fingers

Started by mr Isaccs on Grow Your Own

10 Replies
Last post February 03, 2010, 22:17
by sunshineband
xx
Itchy fingers

Started by New shoot on Grow Your Own

49 Replies
Last post March 25, 2013, 00:44
by Springlands
xx
Getting itchy fingers

Started by Bluedave on Grow Your Own

29 Replies
Last post February 28, 2010, 16:09
by lacewing
xx
Itchy fingers

Started by Blackpool rocket on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post February 15, 2015, 13:33
by Beetroot Queen

Page created in 0.372 seconds with 29 queries.