Girls update but no pics!!

• 2 Replies

jinty1911

Girls update but no pics!!
« on: September 21, 2010, 19:43 »
They are all eating out of my hand now and will follow me if I call them. Amazing, after only 9 days!!  I gave them half a corn on the cob earlier and the dog ran away with it and ate the lot.  Now if I had put that in her bowl she wouldn't have touched it. Aren't animals funny?
Also gave them a prawn between them which turned into a frenzy of them chasing each other round the garden. Hilarious  :lol:
No eggs so far but breeder said they would start to lay at 22 weeks, which is tomorrow but not really bothered as we have had so much fun with them already.
Have tried to load pics but keep getting internet explorer cannon display blah blah blah.  Really really annoying. Does anyone know how to get over this?
Jinty

Fisherman

Re: Girls update but no pics!!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 20:03 »
Your chickens will give you soo much fun in the weeks to come. Pity we are heading towards dark days as it's really good sitting out at night watching them especially at roosting time.

There is a thread on the Notice Board section at the top of the forum page explaining how to load pic's. I followed it some time ago and it worked for me so you must be able to follow it without a problem!

Good luck on both fronts.

jinty1911

Re: Girls update but no pics!!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 20:38 »
Thanks for that, Fisherman. Will check it out. I took up fishing a few years ago and used to be the only loony down the pier in the middle of winter in sleet and snow catching nothing, so will wear my nice warm fishing jacket to keep an eye on the girls when it starts to get cold  :D
Jinty

xx
Update on my ladies - or should I say girls!

Started by rcf100 on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post May 09, 2012, 19:39
by ANHBUC
xx
First egg and update (with pics ;) )

Started by Nicki85 on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post July 01, 2011, 08:53
by Nicki85
xx
A few pics of my girls and boy

Started by rossivale on Chicken Chat

2 Replies
Last post June 06, 2010, 22:37
by nicky d
xx
We have some new girls! NOW WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by min200 on Chicken Chat

8 Replies
Last post May 04, 2010, 00:29
by TeaPots

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 35 queries.