Bad management?

• 37 Replies

Pimento

• Experienced Member
Re: Bad management?
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2021, 22:43 »
Thank you so much for your support, Snowdrops. Tonight I questioned why a friend of the unelected ‘social secretary’ had got a plot over anyone on the waiting list and I got this response.

Not sure if she’s an alcoholic, on drugs, or what, but certainly currently unfit to be running any kind of society.
I don't really look like my avatar.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2021, 11:24 »
Look very closely, is there some strange looking plants growing on her plot  :D :D   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Pimento

• Experienced Member
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2021, 17:01 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

jezza

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2021, 20:06 »
Hello check your local planning applications are the allotments on a designated building plan,those 2 might be in the council employ to disrupt things and get every one to leave,I know of an allotment site near me that had tenants on the Friday on the following Monday they were all evicted by excavators and bulldozers,when a tenant complained to the chair he said he had known about it for 3 months,he owned the machines he had paid 30 times the rent for each plot    jezza

jezza

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2021, 20:21 »
Hello just had a thought are you or any of the allotment holders affiliated  or associated with the Royal Horticultural Society  allotment keepers association,or any other garden governing body that could give you legal advise or step in to be a chair till a legal vote is clarified   jezza

Pimento

• Experienced Member
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2021, 21:17 »
Thanks so much Jezza, I’m an RHS member but didn’t know they had their own allotments society. Will look into it. I’m in touch now with the local allotments federation and the National Allotment Society - I’m waiting to hear back from them. 

Pimento

• Experienced Member
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2021, 03:23 »
Hello all,

Well, after challenging the poor practices on our allotments, things have moved on somewhat. As you might have seen on another thread, I’ve  been subjected to some really dreadful harassment and then evicted on completely false pretexts.

Currently fighting a huge fight. It’s been just awful trying to get anyone to listen, but there’s currently a glimmer of hope.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2021, 18:53 »
but there’s currently a glimmer of hope.

At last!  Fingers and toes crossed for you Pim  :)

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 44 queries.