It smells so bad.

• 17 Replies

wighty

Re: It smells so bad.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 20:07 »
We were having a problem with 'small' visitors overnight getting into our bread bin.  We now have an electronic, (plugged into a socket) rodent repellent.  Our dear neighbour  (not) said 'Oh isn't lovely that a family of mice have made a nest under our tree!  We know they are Buddhists,  but that is not what we said when we came indoors.

Lardman

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 21:08 »
And now, to cap it all, we have a mouse delivering 'normals' in a cupboard nearby, and lots of pans and pots are affected! Where the lttle blighter got in, I don't know, but it won't like the little sachet of 'sweeties' it has laying in wait!

I told you I'd marked your card ....  ;) anyone else  :D

We were having a problem with 'small' visitors overnight getting into our bread bin.

That really is the worst, my bread bin wasn't as mouse proof as I thought either and it took me a while to find out  :( It was a real problem when I was doing fresh bread regularly. In the end I came up with 2 solutions - either eat the whole loaf in one day  :tongue2: or keep it in the microwave, obviously when there wasn't a spud in there.  Makes the bread soggy but better than the alternative.

Growster...

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2021, 06:42 »
Just checked, some 'sweeties' partaken-of, and no 'normals' - yet...

:0~

(Fridge muttering like a bird too...)!

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 37 queries.