Visiting Cockersand Abbey - members' views needed

• 0 Replies

Goosegirl

Visiting Cockersand Abbey - members' views needed
« on: November 19, 2013, 13:28 »
Hello all. Am busy writing an up-dated history of Cockersand Abbey for a booklet I hope to publish next year and just need comments from members on here to add to the section I have on the English Heritage Open Day weekends held at the Abbey Chapter House which are held in September every year. Have any of you been and what did you think, are you planning to visit (group bookings outside this time are available by arrangement), if you are coming to this area is it somewhere where you might visit (not well sign-posted but I can give you directions) or is it a place you would like to visit but never thought or knew about, including lack of publicity. All comments will, of course, be annonymous, but at least it will give me and its custodians more insight. If you fancy coming here, my advice is to get the latest weather forecast and get togged up appropriately! I can provide members with directions, contact number for group visits, good places to eat and stay, plus other places to visit in the area. If you need anymore info, you can Giggle it or contact me via this post or personally via this Forum.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

xx
Forde Abbey, Somerset

Started by Oddpod on Events and Places to Visit

8 Replies
Last post June 14, 2013, 13:42
by arugula
xx
Other Gardens Recommended by Forum Members

Started by Mrs Bee on Events and Places to Visit

3 Replies
Last post February 18, 2015, 13:32
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 40 queries.