AWOL

• 1 Replies

trinacooke

• www.freewebs.com/trinacooke
AWOL
« on: September 20, 2009, 08:15 »
Hi all had a fright yesterday!

I had let the girls out and Freckle my speckledy went missing  :ohmy: we serched everywhere! one min she was in the garden next gone! we stay out when they are out so I was kicking myself! and thought the fox had got her!

The garden has a 4 foot thick ancient hedge round it which is 6 foot high - looked all round that then the 'green scoop' came out which they know the corn comes in .......

So there we were walking up and down the Lane shouting 'Freckle' and shaking the scoop! ................

Thank goodness she started fluttering as she was stuck over the road in the field over the style in some fencing! with barbed wire  :ohmy: :ohmy:

One lucky chook! to be found before the Fox got her, she was unhurt! and when she got back in her house she layed an egg!!!!!!

Mental note to self!!!!!!!!!!! dont let Freckle out until she has layed!

Trina  :)
Breeder, Judge & Exhibitor of Quality Netherland Dwarf, Hulstlander & Himalayan Rabbits

4x chickens 30x rabbits, 2x dogs, 15x ferrets oh and 2 children and a hubby!!!!!

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
Re: AWOL
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21 »
Phew!!!  :blink: thank goodness Freckles is safe and sound!  :happy: i was ready to get the tissues out!  :lol:

Debbie
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx
been awol

Started by nettynoodles1 on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post June 22, 2008, 21:44
by nettynoodles1

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 38 queries.