been awol

• 5 Replies

nettynoodles1

• Experienced Member
been awol
« on: June 22, 2008, 01:44 »
hi all soz if tis  reads wrong but been drinking!!! :lol:
havent been around as been busy with baby chicks.
I took them from mum as adviswed and thery are doing well.
mum is doing great as well now.
im sad to say i killed a baby chick. murder....... :(  :cry:  that i am i letf the eggs for sooo long after the 1st eggs hatched and then just as i was abiot to give up i hear 1 cheep. left it til next day then no noise and no sign off life. candled them and knew some were no good. threw them and 2 were deff dead..1 rotten egg and 1 dead chick 3rd egg threw and chick cheeped as egg cracked OMG i was nearly sick. :cry:  lwft other 2 eggs till today. threw them far away!!

so been feeling bad and also fox came and munched 3  on thursday, 1 ex batt, 1 sussex and henny penny couldnt belive it happened in broad daylight  just found feathers of 2 but not henny.

sorry if this is gobblyed gook am tiddly   :oops:  hic been to party lol.#]thanks for reading wil post pics of babies soon as they are douing great
jeanette

Porffor

been awol
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:07 »
Jeanette, i'm so sorry for the loss of your girls :( Especially Henny Penny as i'd read about her. :( So sad and blooming foxes are so brazen arent' they, you are not he only one to lose girls in daylight. :(
((hugs))

Really sorry about the chicks too - I have no experience to fall back on so can only offer cyber ((hugs)).

Hope you enjoyed your party! :) Great to see you back :)

Vember

been awol
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 08:56 »
With all that going on I think your aloud to get tiddly :)

Hope you mangaged to let your hair down abit at the party ??

Big ((HUGS)) re chick & fox visit

Glad to see you back :)

Vember

Jellyhead

been awol
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 12:44 »
tiddly, blimey if that had happened to me I would av got totally trolleyed:oops:
Big hugs and a cyber hangover cure from over here  :cry: and dont beat yourself up about the eggies, s**t like that happens sometime, it wasnt intentional thats the main thing :wink:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

too many girls

been awol
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 19:20 »
aw netty, not your fault about the chick you weren't to know it was still alive,  as for the fox i lost half of my girls to a fox in broad daylight on wdenesday,  i don't drink often but when i do i tend not to know when to stop, as i did on thursday (drowning sorrows) i fell over Pauline on the step (wasn't expcecting her to be there) and went flying, as we were de magotting Pauline on friday i was also picking gravel out of my knees............

nettynoodles1

• Experienced Member
been awol
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 21:44 »
thank you all for your kind words and support.  :)  I still feel bad tho (not hungover).
 Sorry  for my drunken rambles last night lol dont drink  very often. i came home with 4 helium balloons tied to my top lol.....thats how bad i was hehehehe.

TMG so sorry  about Pauline, and  your knee. Hope you both make a full recovery big hugs to  you both.
Jeanette

xx
AWOL

Started by trinacooke on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post September 20, 2009, 08:21
by chickenlady

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 38 queries.