Slug pellet reminder

• 1 Replies

mobilekat

Slug pellet reminder
« on: July 16, 2012, 16:27 »
Just wanted to remind people to be extra careful with their slug pellets this year. I know we are all suffering from the slimey little devils, but just heard of a tragedy.

My Aunt was due to collect their new Labrador puppy this week, but sadly cant now.
A friend of the owners dropped in to drop off some slug pellets, and not thinking left the box on the floor in the hallway, the breeder turned their back for a few minutes and being Labrador puppies you can unfortunately guess what occurred.

So please be careful!!!
Very often quite lost- would be more lost if I could work out where I was!- But always find my way home.....

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
Re: Slug pellet reminder
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 18:24 »
Awwww thats awful we cant use anything like that in our garden as our dalmatian will eat anything silly dog she is. These days mind she seems to have a stomach of steal but that wasnt quite the case when she was a pup and i had a vet bill as long a my arm. Luckily now we have our chooks who do a very good job of getting the slugs and snails which does kinda put me off eating their eggs when ive seen them guzzle a juicy big slug.  ::)

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 38 queries.