Evolution Evosystem - anyone got one?

• 0 Replies

Flatcat

Evolution Evosystem - anyone got one?
« on: April 12, 2012, 16:58 »
Hi all,

I keep oggling at this new 'evosystem' by Evolution power tools, where it is one petrol engine, and 3 different attachments (a dirty water pump, pressure washer, generator)

http://www.evolutionpowertools.co.uk/evosystem.html

It sounds like a good idea. We used to have a small 2-stroke generator to use down lottie for construction projects, but it was very unreliable and soon gave up. A powerful pressure washer would also be good to do ours and our neighbours drive which hasn't been washed since it was laid about 10 years ago (it looks dreadful) Not sure I'd buy the dirty water pump.

I just have my reservations though, even though it is aimed at the proffesional market, the wheels and frame look a bit, dare I say cheap, and the fact it has an unbranded engine is a little worrying, but I've heard the Chinese Honda copies can be quite good, and it keeps the price down I suppose.

I did see on one website that there was an option to have a Mistubishi 6hp engine, but I don't see why you'd want it (rather it be a Honda or a Briggs where you can get parts easily)

So, I was just wondering if anyone has got one or had any experience with them?

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 17:02 by Flatcat »

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 28 queries.