Poultry Shield etc in NI.

• 1 Replies

susan - happy hens

Poultry Shield etc in NI.
« on: June 25, 2010, 11:37 »
Hi, I,m just outside Carrickfergus and checking online to buy Poultry Shield etc but the postage charges are so high.  Does anyone know of a local supplier?Thanks.

carolbriar

Re: Poultry Shield etc in NI.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 13:54 »
Hi Susan, I live in Omagh and can't get poultry shield here either.  It is almost as much to pay for postage as for the cost of the poultry shield etc.  It really annoys me that we get charged extra postage for NI when it doesn't cost any more than sending it in UK apart from when it goes by courier.  I am going to visit my daughter in July and will be buying some and bringing it back in my suitcase :)
Have just re read your post - The Fane Valley group have opened about 10 agri stores in NI - they have some products - Flubenvet, poultry spice and other brands of red mite etc liquid and some powders.  They also sell drinkers and feeders.  Also, some of the bigger pet shops have started selling chicken products.  The only problem is, I see everyone mention poultry shield, diatom and stanoslan F etc and those I cannot find any stockists over here.  I ended up having an order posted to a friend in Norfolk and she brought them with her when she came over (I didn't get the poultry shield though) but given the option I would now.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 14:00 by carolbriar »
2 Springer Spaniels, 1 Speckled Sussex,  1 Cuckoo Maran, 1 Light Sussex, 1 Welsummer, 2 Barnvelders and 2 silver Pencil Wyandotes.

xx
Poultry shield

Started by wolverine on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post June 20, 2010, 13:05
by Ma Lowe
xx
Poultry Shield

Started by Craig69 on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post June 04, 2010, 19:08
by Craig69
xx
Where to buy Poultry Shield?

Started by RoyMK on The Hen House

7 Replies
Last post June 25, 2009, 18:05
by RoyMK
xx
what do I do with poultry shield?

Started by maggiem on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post June 10, 2009, 15:28
by Tinkers

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 34 queries.