Banking problems

• 16 Replies

jaydig

Re: Banking problems
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2023, 18:33 »
Thanks to all of you for your support and advice.  Growster - I checked my phone and aeroplane mode wasn't the problem, but thanks for the suggestion. Mrs B, I hope you have got your banking problems sorted out now. It's so frustrating when you can't get access to your own money isn't it?  Technology is great when it works, but unfortunately when it doesn't those that are supposed to be supporting customers often fall woefully short of the knowledge needed.
I phoned the bank's bereavement centre this morning and finally got through to someone who knew what she was doing. Changed the phone number to my son's and have managed to 'upload' all the necessary documents to them this afternoon.  Stand by your beds for the result of that!
I don't know about you, Mrs B, but sometimes I'm made to feel like a dinosaur because I don't have an all-singing all-dancing mobile phone and aren't computer savvy.  Hope you are ok and all sorted now.

Growster...

Re: Banking problems
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2023, 22:08 »
You're doing just fine Jay!

Us blokes are no better at defining the new tech stuff, and when you're on your own it's just going to be a nightmare for you.

We're lucky with a savvy daughter who 'trains' IT for intakes at her firm, but 'Fergodsakes', how ever many lucky blokes are there like me"?

I'm with you all the way to see you happier and in control, but we're far away, so it'll have to be through the forum - sadly!

Blimey, all the chums I've met here could fill The Albert Hall!

xx
The simplicity and convenience of online banking...

Started by JayG on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post March 16, 2024, 10:14
by Goosegirl
xx
Problems getting to sleep? No more...

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post January 22, 2022, 23:44
by comfreykid
xx
major problems with pc

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post November 02, 2022, 15:37
by rowlandwells
xx
Electrical problems in threes...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

11 Replies
Last post May 01, 2020, 10:45
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 40 queries.