Crimson Crush offer

• 5 Replies

Steveharford

Crimson Crush offer
« on: May 12, 2015, 19:38 »
For anyone interested, Suttons are offering 3 tomato Crimson Crush and 3 Chilli plants for a fiver. Plus £5 p and p of course. Worth I try I thought although delivery by end May a bit late for me but thought I would see how they do. Offer code is S15TC

Mrs Bee

Re: Crimson Crush offer
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 20:11 »
Thanks for that Steve. I will have to think about this one.

I already have 3 Crimson Crush and more tomato plants of various varieties than I have space for already.

It is tempting though as we have blight on our plot and it would really test whether they are really as blight resistant as they claim.

Sounds as if Suttons have a lot left over. :D

Steveharford

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 20:51 »
Hi Mrs Bee. I also have more than enough, but sometimes I just cant resist. And anyway this one has stirred quite a bit of interest and coincidentally I was just talking to a neighbour in my local about them as he has already got 3 so when i opened the email from Suttons, I just had to go for it. Even though I had just turned down his offer of a load of spare Pink Brandywine, due to lack of space !! 😀

LotuSeed

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 22:57 »
Might be worth a try pinching off a sucker and sticking it in the ground. If it is truly blight resistant then perhaps they'll be able to produce longer into the season than other varieties.
Avg Last Frost Date, April 9, Avg First Frost Date, Oct 26
Avg Growing Season, 200 days

Mrs Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 12:44 »
Hi Mrs Bee. I also have more than enough, but sometimes I just cant resist. And anyway this one has stirred quite a bit of interest and coincidentally I was just talking to a neighbour in my local about them as he has already got 3 so when i opened the email from Suttons, I just had to go for it. Even though I had just turned down his offer of a load of spare Pink Brandywine, due to lack of space !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am off loading tomato plants to make a bit of space on the patio for this weekends BBQ party.

I really mustn't. I must resist, I must resist. :lol:

Although I might try pinching off some of the leaf sprouts to make some more plants for free.
I really hope they are all they are cracked up to be as we have blight on our plot and last year we had blight in the garden too. I would love to have all the tomatoes on the allotment so I can keep the back garden a pretty, tidy place. :D

Lardman

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 08:56 »
Sigh .. Caved in.  :nowink:

Only because I want to see the blight resistance and I've not sown anything to grow outside yet.... Those are my excuses and Im sticking to them.

xx
Crimson Crush tomatoes offer

Started by jaydig on Frugal Living

4 Replies
Last post May 24, 2015, 06:04
by Willow_Warren
xx
T&M offer

Started by New shoot on Frugal Living

4 Replies
Last post February 04, 2022, 14:27
by New shoot
xx
Offer

Started by Oddpod on Frugal Living

0 Replies
Last post May 09, 2023, 08:18
by Oddpod
xx
Homebase Offer

Started by Plot 6B on Frugal Living

0 Replies
Last post September 30, 2011, 17:31
by Plot 6B

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 39 queries.