hen help

• 4 Replies

millyshana

hen help
« on: November 07, 2007, 16:06 »
:(  Hello everyone you have a total novice here that needs help big style i  am about to adopt 6 hens i already have the hut and my husband is going to make a run at the weekend unfortunatly we can not have totally free range eggs for a cottage near by as a dog they let run loose can anyone give me any advice at all on feeding, cleaning, laying and whatever else i need to know. thanks

muntjac

hen help
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 16:13 »
read the topics in chicken info millyshana and then you wiull have a goood start  :wink:
still alive /............

Ruth Cross

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.kitchenacademy.co.uk/
hen help
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 16:13 »
Try omlet site below for general keeping of chooks as well as their products its a really handy site. I'm sure one of the 'experts' will respond soon. This site is great if you need advice on specific stuff. :D

www.omlet.co.uk/

muntjac

hen help
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 16:14 »

chickychick

• Experienced Member
hen help
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 13:30 »
dont worry it all falls into place once you have the chickens.  You will have loads of questions to start with,  I certainly did, just read up as much as you can on here and it will all work out fine.

I have only had my chickens since august and they are doing well and laying well thanks to lots of info and support on here.
ok so I know its a daft question but Im cute ......

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 35 queries.