HEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!! been rammed....

• 61 Replies

Foxy

Re: HEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!! been rammed....
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 14:07 »
Neighbours are back, didn't get much sympathy thought they were going to split their sides laughing!!!!  :blink: :blink:
I do have a clip...not sure if I want anyone to see it though as my screams of terror sound like I must be at least being attacked by a herd of elephants not a little cute juvenile ram! :unsure: :unsure:

Sue33

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 14:20 »

send it to me foxy, I don't have speakers so i'll just see your pain, come on, you know the rules.............. share  :lol:

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 14:54 »
Neighbours are back, didn't get much sympathy thought they were going to split their sides laughing!!!!  :blink: :blink:
I do have a clip...not sure if I want anyone to see it though as my screams of terror sound like I must be at least being attacked by a herd of elephants not a little cute juvenile ram! :unsure: :unsure:
you have to show us Foxy PPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE!  :D or send it to select people like myself so the whole world doesnt see! i promise i wont show anyone else honest!

Debbie
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxy

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 17:03 »
CL, I cant seem to upload videos clips at the mo without them severing my connection for some reason?  ???

matilda duck

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2009, 17:09 »
spoil sport :tongue2:

Foxy

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2009, 17:55 »
well if you pm your email addy will send it too you so you and Rolly can have a good laugh at the soooooo brave (not) Foxy! ??? :lol:

Parsnip

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2009, 19:04 »
No no Foxy, we ALL want to see it...come on put it up.. ;) :lol:

karlooben

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2009, 20:22 »
i agree i want to watch to  :lol:. now i know just what to do with horses when they charge an it does work but as for rams i dont know as the last time i was chased down i also got the sore butt treatment aint been near one since  :D
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

chooknewbie

• Experienced Member
  • ooo i make a good lookin Zombie...
    • Fanciful Faces
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 20:48 »
OMG...what a way to catch up.... I am sitting here in kinks....not so much about our lovely lady getting butted but by the whole happy sacks and wellies.....gees you lot, you sure do know how to brighten somebodies day....  :D :D :D

soaplady

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2009, 08:50 »
Oh my goodness, I have got slightly hysterical about some of the comments on this thread. and especially "but twang him in the happy-sacks with it." I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face.
This site is so fully of brilliant, funny, helpful and it seems slightly bonkers people. It is superb!!

Hope you are ok, after your trials and tribulations with the ram.  :)

soaplady

Foxy

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2009, 09:34 »
 :lol: :lol: well I was in the field again with Rambo, only he was safely corralled, neighbours asked if I would mind helping clip the wings of their light sussex after I confidently told them not to worry about clipping their wings, only to find them all happily grazing in the paddock! oooops! was impressed mind you with hubbys speed and his rugby skills haven't completely deserted him! :lol:

Rubellite

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2009, 22:50 »
:lol: :lol: well I was in the field again with Rambo, only he was safely corralled, neighbours asked if I would mind helping clip the wings of their light sussex after I confidently told them not to worry about clipping their wings, only to find them all happily grazing in the paddock! oooops! was impressed mind you with hubbys speed and his rugby skills haven't completely deserted him! :lol:

Very brave of you Foxy. ( For future reference, just which technique do you use for wing clipping??)
 :lol: :lol:

Susan K

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2009, 07:55 »
OMG my daughter thinks I have gone nuts sat here giggling at the computer, I know exactly how you feel as our ram tried the same thing with me, luckily enough I had just taken down an electric fence and still had the roll of white take in my hand and I got him right across the nose with it, and he stoped dead and shook his head as though to say "that hurt" and he has never done it again since, I blame my OH as he kept feeding him tit bits and I didnt, we stoped those as well, and now he gets nothing by hand, rams can do a lot of damage to humans, hope you werent to sore and that he is now behaving himself.

too many girls

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2009, 14:07 »
i had the same problem with Albert the billy goat, he once trapped me in the banty pen and wouldn't let me out, i had to wait for my dad to come home and rescue me, i was ready for him the next time he had a go and got him with the power washer :) he just gives me the evils now :lol:

Holt

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2009, 10:46 »
Hello,

Sorry but a very amusing description of you expierences.
I would spend a minute or two just making him aware of your presence before entering the paddock. Sounds like a battle of wills with him, just remember not to turn your back on him. Maybe take some sheep nuts in a bucket in with you and try to show him who is boss !

Craig & Suzanne
Make everyday matter !

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 39 queries.