The Repair Workshop

• 0 Replies

mrs bouquet

The Repair Workshop
« on: November 24, 2019, 17:50 »
Another W.I. trip - we went to the Weald and Downland Museums at Singleton on Friday.   They were holding a craft fair with over 150 stalls, some of which were located inside the old buildings and houses/barns etc.
It was soooo muddy and dangerous underfoot, the straw that they had put down had just sunk into the squelchy mud and wet grass.    The Disabled car park was in a mini swamp at the bottom of the valleys, and after we left, others were being pulled out with the tractor.    The repair  shop was holding a display at 2pm, and there were just too many people to be bothered. :wub:
For my part, I felt that after I had seen the first fifty, I was finding it very repetitive.   In the end only bought a cuppa and shared a sandwich with a friend.     I was glad to come home, and spend the next hour washing and  scrubbing the mud off my clothing and shoes.  ::)  I was pleased that I had gone though, if only for a look round.   I have only been there in the summer, and shall wait for summer again to go.  :lol: Mrs Bouquet

Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

cheesy
Entertainment in the workshop/shed.

Started by Kleftiwallah on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post August 15, 2021, 11:58
by GraciesGran
xx
sorting out the tool shed and workshop

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post November 08, 2020, 17:48
by rowlandwells

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 28 queries.