Half a Pizza !

• 28 Replies

mrs bouquet

Half a Pizza !
« on: January 08, 2020, 12:21 »
I haven't put this under kitchen natter, because I need an answer for tonight.   I have bought a pizza, but only want half tonight and half tomorrow.     It is chilled, should I cut and only cook half, and then the same tomorrow, or cook it all, and then how do I reheat tomorrow.    As you can tell, I am not really into pizza.   :D Thanks, Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

snowdrops

Re: Half a Pizza !
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 12:28 »
I’d cut in half & cook as you suggest, it would be nicer that way
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 12:38 »
As an avid pizza eater, I would cook the lot and just reheat in the microwave the next day. Although cold pizza is perfectly acceptable too!

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 12:42 »
So,it is a split decision then, thanks  !!!  I need one more vote to decide  :lol:  Mrs B

jaydig

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 13:19 »
I prefer to only cook half at a time, that way it tastes fresh each time.  Warming up pizza in the microwave tends to make it slightly "tough" for want of a better word, although I only tried it once.  I rarely have the problem of half a pizza because if I try really hard, I can eat a whole one.

Goosegirl

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 15:57 »
Slice it in half then cover the rest in cling-film and bung it in the fridge. Tomorrow you can have it with whatever pizzazz your heart desires.  :tongue2:
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 16:01 »
I prefer to only cook half at a time, that way it tastes fresh each time.  Warming up pizza in the microwave tends to make it slightly "tough" for want of a better word, although I only tried it once.  I rarely have the problem of half a pizza because if I try really hard, I can eat a whole one.
If I try really hard I can resist eating a whole one ;)

mrs bouquet

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 17:16 »
I am putting it on the "back-burner" until tomorrow because I have been to W.I. and eaten about 10 pieces of cake.    Dinner will now be a BGTY Thai chicken cuppa soupand 2 Ryvita.   ::)  Mrs B

MrsPea

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 18:18 »
We often have one at the weekend and i cut it in half and put half back for another day, enjoy  :D
I Love my green house

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 21:04 »
As an avid pizza eater, I would cook the lot and just reheat in the microwave the next day. Although cold pizza is perfectly acceptable too!

I had a friend that would buy 2 pizzas and cook both, just so there would be a cold pizza in the fridge for the next day.  She said it was a different kind of taste  :wacko: 

I'm no great pizza fan, so no help at all on this one  :lol:  OH would never be able to resist finishing the lot, so he is no use either  ::)

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2020, 21:14 »
I guess Jaydig and I are the forum piggies then :)

mrs bouquet

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2020, 22:55 »
I am the one who has just eaten ten pieces of cake  :ohmy:   !!!!!!  Mrs B

jaydig

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 08:33 »
I guess Jaydig and I are the forum piggies then :)
I've never believed in dieting. As long as my weight stays within healthy boundaries I eat what I like. Why deprive yourself for the whole of your life, there's more to living than that.  My only rule is - eat when you're hungry, stop when you're not.
 If anyone can tell me what Marie Curie, Boudicca, Elizabeth Fry, Mother Theresa, Florence Nightingale or any other famous women weighed, I'd be very surprised. What mattered is what they did, not how what they weighed.
Enjoy life, we're only here once.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 08:43 »
I tend to just use my favourite jeans as a guide to my weight and if I can stay comfortably in them and not suck myself in to zip them up, then that is OK.

Half a pizza, a whole pizza ... whatever ... balance it out, stay as healthy and as active as you can and be happy  :D

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 11:35 »
Couldn't agree more, as long as you're healthy, don't worry too much. As much as I'd like the 6 pack I had in my 20's back, I'm not going to starve myself or deprive myself of a 6 pack of beer for it ;)

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 54 queries.