Re- Growster's senservumer.

• 4 Replies

Goosegirl

Re- Growster's senservumer.
« on: May 17, 2023, 10:15 »
I've been reliably informed that Growster's senservumer is a new variety of sempervivum he's been secretly coddling in a terrarium somewhere in his attic next to a portrait of some old geezer (artist anon) and an old box of Black Magic he got for Chris... - er - a certain festive seasonal celebration. Last time I droned over there, all I could see through the dormer windows was a load of test tubes in a rack, a Bunsen burner, some conical flasks, a titration device with a thistle funnel on the top, a dodgy mix of rheostats and a pair of rubber gloves with not a First Aid kit in sight! Our dear friend needs help so what can we do to help our chum?
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Growster...

Re: Re- Growster's senservumer.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 17:59 »
Ha ha ha!

You could start by showing those pictures which were taken during a short but strenuous, passionate holiday a few Summers ago!

I can always supply the captions, but the faces will need to be blurred out to protect the innocent..;0)

Goosegirl

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 08:43 »
Ah! I remember it well. We dined at nine ...

Subversive_plot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 19:52 »
I've been reliably informed that Growster's senservumer is a new variety of sempervivum he's been secretly coddling in a terrarium somewhere in his attic next to a portrait of some old geezer (artist anon) and an old box of Black Magic he got for Chris... - er - a certain festive seasonal celebration. Last time I droned over there, all I could see through the dormer windows was a load of test tubes in a rack, a Bunsen burner, some conical flasks, a titration device with a thistle funnel on the top, a dodgy mix of rheostats and a pair of rubber gloves with not a First Aid kit in sight! Our dear friend needs help so what can we do to help our chum?

Is this what he looks like? The one on the right?

"Somewhere between right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there."~ Rumi

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 09:00 »
No, but he does remind me of someone but I can't remember who it is.

xx
Growster Moon...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post May 10, 2020, 14:11
by Growster...
xx
No fool like an ageing Growster...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

12 Replies
Last post September 15, 2018, 12:14
by Growster...

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 43 queries.