Edit on a mower

• 5 Replies

jezza

Edit on a mower
« on: July 07, 2022, 07:18 »
Hello you are not going to believe this I saw a guy cutting grass with a 60 inch  ride on mower down an incline with 3children on the mower one stood on each side of the cutting deck and the other one stood on the bit of tow bar,I stopped my van and put my yellow coat on and waited for him to come back up the slope,i gave him a few choice words as he had children present,apparently he has been seen by a health and safety officer he told them it's his land he can do as he likes ,he is a retired solicitor   jezza

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: Edit on a mower
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 10:43 »
He’s probably their grandfather.  I’ll bet their parents don’t know about it.

Good for you for challenging him, jezza !

Subversive_plot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 14:44 »
Hello you are not going to believe this I saw a guy cutting grass with a 60 inch  ride on mower down an incline with 3children on the mower one stood on each side of the cutting deck and the other one stood on the bit of tow bar,I stopped my van and put my yellow coat on and waited for him to come back up the slope,i gave him a few choice words as he had children present,apparently he has been seen by a health and safety officer he told them it's his land he can do as he likes ,he is a retired solicitor   jezza

Thanks for looking out for the safety of those children.
"Somewhere between right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there."~ Rumi

GraciesGran

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 16:04 »
You have to marvel at people's stupidity.

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 14:40 »
It doesn't matter one jot if it's his land or not. If there was an accident and/or any injury as a result he would be held responsible big time!
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Subversive_plot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 15:30 »
It doesn't matter one jot if it's his land or not. If there was an accident and/or any injury as a result he would be held responsible big time!

I quite agree.  If the guy is a retired solicitor, as he claimed, he should already know this.

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 39 queries.