Verm X ... their response to my enquiry about effectiveness.

• 1 Replies

hillfooter

A few weeks ago there was a thread which discussed the use of Verm X as a poultry wormer http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=57811.msg681340#msg681340.  .  You may remember the company's web site waxed lyrical about how natural and pure it was and brimming with fresh herbs untainted by nasty chemicals.  Well I searched their web site to see if I could find ANY claims which related to it's effectiveness and particularly any trial data.  There was none other than vague statements about proven benefits of herbal remedies handed down through generations from when Adam was a lad.  They did however invite anyone to email them with any questions about their products and infact they said they welcomed such questions, so I asked them

1  Did they have any scientifically conducted trial data which demonstrated Verm X's effectiveness as a poultry wormer? and

2  Could they let me have a copy of any report they had done on efficacy tests?

So here's their reply ,

"..............................................................................................."

Yes you guessed it, not a peep!  So I'm affraid the benefits of Verm X will have to remain a matter of faith along with England's world cup hopes and the fairies at the bottom of the garden.  However it is wonderfully herbal and natural.

HF
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:07 by hillfooter »
Truth through science.

8doubles

Sounds like it is in the same category as most beauty products only difference being the hens do not know what it is supposed to do. :D

Anybody want to buy some Snake Oil ? :)

xx
Effectiveness of poultry electric nets - a trial

Started by hillfooter on Chicken Chat

0 Replies
Last post June 24, 2010, 10:53
by hillfooter

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 36 queries.