Celini's kitchen garden

• 1 Replies

celini

Celini's kitchen garden
« on: September 08, 2009, 15:42 »
Hi all. even though we are new to this forum we arr not new to growing things and living of the land. I started planting things with my mumm when I was 5 and have always had a keen interest in the ways of the country side.

been out today and harvested some lettuce and I am going to try something new a lettuce and fruit salad for desert.

took some spinach beet in as well to make me a soup because I am vegeterian. do eat the odd bit of chicken, seafood and tiny bit of por but mainly vegeterian.

Going to cook this spinach beet into a nice broth, with some stock I made yesterday. add some salad onion, red and white onion, cabbage, tiny bit of curry powder and a little bit of chilli. for mains I am going to serve a seafood paella I made the other day I had frozen portions of. and the new twist on fruit salad for desert.

Hope
Friends are like gems. The more you have the less you value them.

Trillium

Re: Celini's kitchen garden
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 18:38 »
Sounds very tasty. Could you possibly add your location so in future we could better assist with questions please. Climate and country are so varied that it makes it easier for everyone who answers, or, may have questions about your location.

xx
kitchen garden thanks

Started by smc on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post November 22, 2009, 10:34
by Elcie
xx
Planning a kitchen garden

Started by eggsited on Grow Your Own

11 Replies
Last post January 03, 2012, 23:44
by eggsited
xx
School Kitchen Garden

Started by daveyboy on Grow Your Own

7 Replies
Last post November 19, 2010, 11:20
by Salmo
xx
victorian kitchen garden

Started by bridgeford on Grow Your Own

17 Replies
Last post March 23, 2007, 11:33
by hermon

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 35 queries.