Stupid Stupid cat

• 5 Replies

Oliveview

Stupid Stupid cat
« on: August 29, 2012, 00:23 »
Our neighbours nephew keeps Galgo dogs for hunting- they are like greyhounds-  he walks them to see Juan sometimes.  Tonight he was in the olive grove behind Juans house, I went to hang out the washing and saw Miki our cat stalking toward the Galgo´s !  He is not scared of dogs, but if the Galgo´s got hold of him that would be the end of Miki.
The dogs went off with the nephew and I then saw Miki right up close to the fence and a Galgo come back- so I raced down the garden, grabbing some wood to whack the dog but the dog had gone by the time I got through Juans garden.  If Miki makes old bones I will be surprised, stupid, stupid cat.

Pamela
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 13:03 by oliveview »

Paul Plots

Re: Stupid Stupid cat
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 01:59 »
Here the biggest danger to our local cat population are the cars that belt along the road once in a while late at night.

Second big risk to smaller cats and kittens are the growing local population of foxes. I don't trust the little pests.  >:(
Never keep your wish-bone where your back-bone ought to be.

YoungChickenLover

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 21:38 »
Animals always seem to do the exact opposite of why you want them to do! My last dog (a italian greyhound who passed away at Easter aged 15  :() used to squeeze through the fence and go to people's houses!

Trillium

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 02:15 »
My silly dog, a small lab-collie cross, always wants to take on the huge pony-sized dogs that walk by   ::) Fortunately, those big ones are mostly huge balls of loveable fuzz and slobber, but one day......

tryx

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 21:24 »
we had a cat and dog,the cat ruled the house.Feeding time cat wouldeat while dog lay and watched ,when finishedhe would have the dog back out of kitchen then deliberately lay in the doorway.But as soon as the cat stepped outof the house the dog would chase it at full  speed

tallulah

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 12:43 »
we had a cat and dog,the cat ruled the house.Feeding time cat wouldeat while dog lay and watched ,when finishedhe would have the dog back out of kitchen then deliberately lay in the doorway.But as soon as the cat stepped outof the house the dog would chase it at full  speed

Love it!  :lol:

xx
jack being stupid

Started by karlooben on Pets without Feathers

8 Replies
Last post January 05, 2010, 06:14
by karlooben

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 39 queries.