Popped in to say hello!

• 1 Replies

Flowerpower136

Popped in to say hello!
« on: February 24, 2013, 13:07 »
Hi everyone

Just popped in to sat hello and ask the gardening lot a query.  While I'm here going to have a browse through the chat and see what I've been missing. Ages since I've been on here.

My news - moved to Pembrokeshire, hurrah.  :)  But left my 2 remaining girlies behind in Lancashire.  Sad.  :( 
Lovely house buyer thoroughly vetted and observed and deemed suitable to adopt.   
Have had ideas of starting again here, but sooooooooo many foxes, you wouldn't believe!  So, making do with visiting a nearby neighbour who has chooks, and serious electric fencing etc.

Funny though, I was actually dreaming about my girlies the other night, and the day after ordered some 'chicken' themed curtain fabric.  So obviously haven't completely got them out of my system.

You probably never do!

Nice to read you all again!

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
Re: Popped in to say hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 21:28 »
Glad you popped in to say hello.  Hope you are settling in your new home.  I have relatives in Pembrokeshire (near St Ishmaels) so I know the area quite well.  Beautiful part of the country but as you said overrun with foxes.  I hope that you manage to get some more ladies in the near future.   ;)
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 38 queries.