Ocado for me - nope.

• 4 Replies

Goosegirl

Ocado for me - nope.
« on: December 05, 2023, 09:03 »
Re- the ads for Ocado just for you. A little while ago I put some food from M&S in my basket then it disappeared as I had to do another log-in. After another two attempts I thought I had it all sorted until ... when I was arranging the delivery via Ocado and I put my post code in only to be told they don't deliver in my area. Anyone else have this problem?
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Lardman

Re: Ocado for me - nope.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 09:40 »
I thought you had that sorted?  Did you check your postcode in the postcode checker? https://www.ocado.com/webshop/postcodeCheck.do  I use them regularly without issue.

Don't mess with selecting your shopping.

Go to the home page
Select Book a delivery
Select your address from the drop down top left
Click continue

It should show you a list of available slots.

If you want me to check if that delivery to your postcode using my account send me a PM with it in.

Goosegirl

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 09:44 »
Thanks Lardman. Just checked my postcode via your link and they don't do it here "as yet." That's how I found out before.

JacsH

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 11:57 »
Oops, thought you'd written Orcado! Grew these tomatoes for the first time this year (in poly tunnel) and they've been brilliant but do need to be properly ripe for best flavour. Heavy yields and kept going through to late September. Doubt Ocado could even find our postcode as we are a tad remote.

coldandwindy

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 21:41 »
Thanks Lardman. Just checked my postcode via your link and they don't do it here "as yet." That's how I found out before.
They suggest I take a look round the shop anyway and have it delivered somewhere else.
  :ohmy:

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 41 queries.