Foxy

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 10:20 »
How is Pauline this morning TMG??
Fingers crossed she survived the night.

too many girls

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 10:39 »
Pauline is doing just fine this morning, she seems livelier but i don't know if it's cos she feels better or is objecting strongly to being given her antibiotics and being demaggoted ( not something one wants to be doing before ones had breakfast ) she's still eating and drinking but instead of sleeping in the cat basket all day ( Riff Raff is not best pleased) she's taken to standing under the wheel barrow. don't want to tempt fate, but i think she may just make it, i think the vet underestimated her will to survive, my dad wanted to know how we knew it was Pauline, pip gave him a scornfull  look (one that only a 12 yr old can do) and said we'd recognise her anywhere, she was always last to bed and hogged the favourite nesting box, she would stay in there for hours and wouldn't let the others in. good old Pauline ( she still owes me 37 quid tho)

poultrygeist

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2008, 10:44 »
Great news so far. You must be giving her the hope she needs. She repay you a thousand fold.  :D

Could she eat the maggots or is that a bad idea ?

Just the way my mind works  :oops:

Rob

Kate and her Ducks

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2008, 10:51 »
I'm so glad she is doing better. Sounds like if you decide to look for a job the NHS would have a place for you! In the meantime think you've got enough on your hands for the time being.

Big hugs
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

too many girls

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 11:26 »
don't think i would want to work for the NHS it's full of old people, couldn't be a lollipop lady either, if the kid's answered me back i'd push them in front of the cars..........

compostqueen

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 14:24 »
my old man works for the NHS   :wink:

Glad to hear Pauline has perked up a bit. Long may it continue. You'll have to mollycoddle her for a bit yet  :D

too many girls

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 14:28 »
molly coddled? she's being spoiled rotten, pic of her on HOW thread, took loads of people giving advice on how to post it, and about 4 hours of clicking here and there, got there in the end.

too many girls

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 14:31 »
compost, i meant that the patients were old not the staff......................i'm not good with old people i know i sound awful but i'd be there with an electric pig prodder, you will get back in the bed.............................

Kate and her Ducks

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 14:36 »
I quite like old people. I work in the NHS and the old people are easier to get on with than the young ones most of the time. God has yet to create a more precious, wimpy creature than the young male :wink:

Porffor

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 15:36 »
:lol: kate! had to laugh at the wimpy creature that is a young male! lol

nettynoodles1

• Experienced Member
A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2008, 03:03 »
good luck pauline wot a fighter

FCG

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2008, 10:12 »
Quote from: "Kate and her Ducks"
I quite like old people. I work in the NHS and the old people are easier to get on with than the young ones most of the time. God has yet to create a more precious, wimpy creature than the young male :wink:

Oi you (and Porffor)!

How is she today? What a champ, i hope pauline gets through this really well. She probably won't want to leave your side for a year after all the love and attention (and blue makeup)

Kate and her Ducks

A Prayer for Pauline.
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2008, 10:16 »
Sorry Mike, I'm sure you are the exception to the rule but working in the NHS for almost 10 years it is an inescapable fact. If it makes you feel any better the majority of young women are mad when it comes to their health :wink:  :lol:

xx
Pauline's Pics

Started by too many girls on The Hen House

20 Replies
Last post June 23, 2008, 10:55
by too many girls
xx
Pauline's losing her feathers.

Started by too many girls on The Hen House

5 Replies
Last post June 29, 2008, 22:27
by Foxy

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 35 queries.