you wouldn't believe it

• 2 Replies

rowlandwells

you wouldn't believe it
« on: April 01, 2020, 09:39 »
in all whats going on the NHS doing all they can to save lives keeping hygiene a priority can you believe a person walked into a ward here in Northampton General hospital and helped themselves to a bottle of antiseptic liquid from one of the beds and calmly walked out i ask what's wrong with these people not only should't they be there but to thieve from the sick the mind boggles

Steve.B

• Experienced Member
Re: you wouldn't believe it
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 11:13 »
I believe it, I am in London and it's full of --------- I had a group of 6 in a park all huddled together and I said you should stay apart and the reply I got in broken English " come here and we give you a cuddle"  Why o why don't people think it's not going to affect the young!!! I had to tell the builders that were working next door they should not be working all close together .... can see that a full curfew will happen as so many younger people are out and about all the time here. >:(
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:15 by Steve.B »

mrs bouquet

Re: you wouldn't believe it
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 12:12 »
I would believe it.   The mentality of some is almost "unbelievable".     A total lockdown may be the answer, but who will enforce it ?    Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

clip
Wouldn't it be nice

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post August 18, 2018, 20:51
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 39 queries.