The best poultry houses ever!!!

• 18 Replies

Rubellite

Re: The best poultry houses ever!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 08:44 »
thats not fair I have enough with the husband that I've got already without having yours as well  :lol: Do you think Debbie would want him after me as they seem to get on very well?  :D
Send him here first grannie! i only have 2 legs on the base so far and all my philips screwdrivers heads are shot so threw the cordless in a temper this afternoon  :mad: (then had a little cry in frustration, but im female so im allowed!) :blush: :lol:

Just a cry - you're very restrained - I shout and scream and stomp about like a 6 year old!!!  :mad:

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 10:03 »
thats not fair I have enough with the husband that I've got already without having yours as well  :lol: Do you think Debbie would want him after me as they seem to get on very well?  :D
Send him here first grannie! i only have 2 legs on the base so far and all my philips screwdrivers heads are shot so threw the cordless in a temper this afternoon  :mad: (then had a little cry in frustration, but im female so im allowed!) :blush: :lol:

Just a cry - you're very restrained - I shout and scream and stomp about like a 6 year old!!!  :mad:

well! there were a few blue words mentioned too! luckily the kiddies weren't arround but hope the neighbours weren't in the garden  ???
Debbie
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizzylizzie

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 10:16 »
sounds like me when i was building my girlies coop.....i swear if my OH came 1 step closer he would have got it with the claw hammer and been turned into chicken food :mad:

Flowerpower136

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 13:38 »
They do look good, wish I seen that page before we made ours.  Difficult to beat that price with DIY.  And you can tell they'be been designed by someone who has actually kept hens.

I like the way the external nesting boxes just have a small internal doorway.  Ours is just open to the main coup, with boxes fitted into it.  Which I'm having to rethink because they are a whatsit to dismantle and clean.

xx
Comparing different poultry houses

Started by Patricia7455 on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post January 25, 2009, 22:12
by oldjalopy
xx
fresh air poultry houses?

Started by sirius951 on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post December 02, 2010, 13:51
by helens-hens
xx
lenham 504/ burwell poultry houses

Started by cherrypie on The Hen House

21 Replies
Last post August 20, 2014, 09:39
by joyfull
xx
poultry houses made of recycling material - Link

Started by Neelam on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post August 25, 2014, 14:11
by joyfull

Page created in 0.293 seconds with 35 queries.