Vermin repellent...

• 21 Replies

wapello

• Experienced Member
Re: Vermin repellent...
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 21:30 »
 I can vouch  for the best rat catcher  a "JACK RUSSELL"  and a friend for life,,,  :unsure:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:28 by wapello »
Colin

LILLILEAF

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 05:44 »
I will second that jack russells are the best,they will seek and find,i have had 3 jacks wonderful lttle dogs,best friends for life :)

chrissie B

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 09:12 »
Im not sure but some where in the back of my mind says you cannot release a rat if you catch one , not sure but think it was discussed on the forum way back though.
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Growster...

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2017, 21:40 »
I will second that jack russells are the best,they will seek and find,i have had 3 jacks wonderful lttle dogs,best friends for life :)

Absolutely, unless a continued bark at 1:00am, 3:00am, then onwards, counts as a nice chat..;0)

But loyalty is what they do best!

8doubles

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 09:53 »

Absolutely, unless a continued bark at 1:00am, 3:00am, then onwards, counts as a nice chat..;0)

But loyalty is what they do best!

It heard something you didn't !

Get a Schnauzer which is bred for ratting like my sister has.
When it heard a rat scratching the bedroom ceiling recently it whimpered till they let it hide in bed with them ! :lol:

Goosegirl

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 11:51 »
Growster - many times I have offered you our ace mouser Daphne but to no avail. Would reindeer poo do the business??  :D
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Growster...

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 18:10 »
You're lucky you mentioned that today, Goosey, or there would have been hell to pay from the Xmonious Squad...;0)

Our JRT finished up back at the Blue cross with her previous 'owners', as they didn't realise that a small JRT can get though a cat-flap!  I presume Daphne can, so they'd be fighting all the time, but hey, I'll take bets any time!

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 36 queries.