Bubbles has gone home !

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

Bubbles has gone home !
« on: January 04, 2020, 21:35 »
and I feel terribly guilty.    While she has been here, she has been having trouble with one of her ears.   It has been full of dark brown wax and muck   (poodles are very prone to it)    Her Mummy had bought a bottle of cleansing fluid and some antibiotic from a previous visit at the vet.   I have rung the vet twice whilst she was here to talk about it and get advice.  I used the cleanser, you tip it in, massage and wipe out, on a daily basis as the vet said, by this morning it was very sore and inflamed and smelly.  I rang the vet again, and she asked when Mummy was returning to U.k.   I told her 1ish today.  The vet said if I had her longer I should take her in on Monday, which I would have done anyway.  But under the cirumstances to show it to Mummy when she arrived.
Well everyday, has been at least 30 to 40 minutes grooming (its a poodle thing ), plus doing the ears, and wiping her down after food, as it all gets in her long ears.
So she has gone,   nt only am I missing her, but I feel really guilty that maybe I didn't do enough, and I should have done more.    I shall of course ring her Mummy on Monday in the pm to find out what has happened -  I feel so bad, I hope Mummy will not blame me.    Poor little Bubbles.       Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

grinling

Re: Bubbles has gone home !
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 23:20 »
have they tried changing her diet? food can be an issue with poodle ears.

mrs bouquet

Re: Bubbles has gone home !
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 23:26 »
I don't know that answer.  I think I shall just have to let them and their vet decide what to do.  I just hope I did as much as poss.    Mrs B

xx
Bubbles Is staying again

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 16, 2020, 15:31
by mrs bouquet
xx
"Bubbles"

1 Replies
Last post December 31, 2019, 12:43
by Goosegirl
xx
Don't try this at home !

2 Replies
Last post April 10, 2019, 18:26
by mrs bouquet
xx
It's come home yay

Started by Yorkie on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post August 03, 2022, 08:02
by snowdrops

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 38 queries.