Parasene thermostat iffy.

• 4 Replies

Kleftiwallah

Parasene thermostat iffy.
« on: March 25, 2019, 09:49 »
I'm not sure if my Parasene thermostat is working correctly.

Could someone confirm that when the set temperature has been reached, the red light is extingushed?  it is going to be a right pain to replace..+ >:(

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the thermostat,  fag packet job or from the instruction manual.  There are embossed letters inside the cover but no indication of the connections to the lamp.

Cheers,   Tony
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 13:20 by Kleftiwallah »
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

jezza

Re: Parasene thermostat iffy.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 22:51 »
hi try parasene to see if they have any instruction manuals for your model there web address is parasene-greenhouse.xxl-sale.co.uk that's a sale site there should be a contact number jezza

Kleftiwallah

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 09:55 »
Good morning Jazza, 
I typed in that address and got everything but Parasene!  I think Parasene are no more. 
I missed at thermostat on a "popular auction site" it looks like I'll have to go with a Camplex thermostat from Thermoforce Limited.

Cheers and thanks,   Tony.

jezza

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 20:37 »
hello I have just googled parasene  limited on companies house if its the right company its still active as He Knowles (manufacturing) limited Talbots Lane Off Mount Pleasant,Quarry Bank,Brierley Hill West Midlands ,England,DY5  2XY  two wests and Elliott do parasene heaters as do Garden4Less   jezza

Kleftiwallah

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 13:40 »

Fitted shiny new thermostat only to dscover that the heating element is where the problem lay.

Out with 8' X 2' X 6" of gritsand, out with old element, wire in new and warm slightly to assist in positioning new element, then back in with ton(s) of gritsand.  Job done, only to find we now have a leak!  >:( Emptied the water from the thermostat housing and go to bed leaving a bucket under the leak.

Yippee!  During the night the wood around the thermostat sensor has swollen and sealed the leak. :D

Seed sowing here we go.      Cheers,   Tony

xx
parasene big red heater...help!!!

Started by TIGERRYES on Equipment Shed

3 Replies
Last post June 21, 2012, 14:24
by adal
xx
Parasene soil warming cable.

Started by Kleftiwallah on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post May 30, 2017, 14:06
by Kleftiwallah

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 38 queries.