think i may be spending ALOT of money very soon

• 17 Replies

compostqueen

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 22:39 »
that's an Alton innit? They have em on ebay from firm in Chesterfiel which is now up for sale so there might be some bargains

weeeed

Re: think i may be spending ALOT of money very soon
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 23:50 »
Quote from: "diddy dave"
http://www.woodpecker-joinery.co.uk/bromley.asp?gclid=CIKEkfqc_pECFQXolAodQV3z4A

Oh, my word, you are soooo right. As a young natural blond I would have drooled over Sean Connery or Adrian Paul (more recent) Something has gone wrong with my life because I was feeling withdrawal symptoms and wondering how I could get one of these scarily expensive greenhouses without landing in jail. :lol:  :wink: Jan

have a look and fall in love as i did :cry:  :oops:
I know less today than I did yesterday, and I knew nothing then!

compostqueen

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 10:11 »
Lovely greenhouse. What we'd all give for one of those  :D

I like that Alton one. They're dear but supposed to be really good and well insulated as well.  

I got a wooden greenhouse, with polycarb windows, off Screwfix for £700 and it looks lovely. I painted it Lupine green as it's at home and I wanted it to look nice  8)   It's a bit rattly though cos they didn't bead the windows :roll:   It comes supplied flat pack with the windows in. No beading supplied so I had to get on to them to send it on which they did. When the weather picks up I have to get it all fitted. Meantime the windows rattle like hell  :lol:

xx
Am I wasting my money?

Started by Kate and her Ducks on General Gardening

20 Replies
Last post November 21, 2008, 12:29
by Kate and her Ducks

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 35 queries.