Chatting > Chatting on the Plot

Nothing's easy is it!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Veg Plot 1B:
When living in city could I not understand how getting repeat drugs were so complicated, now living rural there is never an issue. The drugs are always ready on collecting day every four weeks and they even know when there is a bank holiday and arrange for earlier collection.

mrs bouquet:
I am lucky I don't have probs with the repeat 'scripts which I order systemonline, and they are delivered to my house.   However, like Mum, don't get me started, an appointment is a whole different issue.  Most of Doctors are ladies who only work a few days a month, and the remainder seem to all be locums.  But I have managed to get a flu jab for this Saturday morning, not at my surgery, but about 8 miles away over the other side of town. ::)  Mrs Bouquet

Goosegirl:
It's just the fact that I can't get them both done at the same time like I did last year that annoys me.

Growster...:
We've only just managed to get an appointment for Nov 2nd, the vaccine is very late this year!

Our chemist had some however, and they were going to step in if it all went pearshaped!

Goosegirl:
You did better than I did. I rang for mine early last week and mine is on 11th Nov.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version