Doctors

• 4 Replies

dugless

Doctors
« on: October 31, 2020, 17:00 »
I tried ringing our doctors the other day I rang at four different times during the day to be told you are 14 in the queue, today I went down a road going out of the village and was dismayed to see they were building even more houses, as there are no visual appointments makes me wonder will I ever get to see a doctor?
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

GraciesGran

Re: Doctors
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 17:22 »
No!  I've been trying to talk to our GP  all week. 

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 17:43 »
It's the same everywhere nowadays, especially with the virus restricting things even more :(
I used to have to phone queue but would eventually get an appointment; but just can't get them nowadays - just a call-back from the Dr if you're lucky.  In worst case scenario you'd have to phone 111 to get an appointment @ A&E.
Hospitals do seem to be able to separate Covid areas from the rest of the hospital admissions (from my experience of ours, anyway) although the risk is never zero..

GraciesGran

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 11:56 »
Have just had a telephone consultation with a senior paramedic practitioner.  Slightly surreal but he has totally put my mind at rest.  Lasted for 25 minutes, asked questions about my general health as well as the problems  I am having.  Came up with some coping strategies and exercises.

mrs bouquet

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 13:48 »
Have just had a telephone consultation with a senior paramedic practitioner.  Slightly surreal but he has totally put my mind at rest.  Lasted for 25 minutes, asked questions about my general health as well as the problems  I am having.  Came up with some coping strategies and exercises.

Nice to have that long chat with the paramedic.    It is very comforting when you can explain your feelings and get re-assurance.   Putting your mind at rest is possibly halfway to helping you get better.  Good luck, and keep those exercises going.  :D  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

xx
Doctors appointment

Started by GraciesGran on Chatting on the Plot

14 Replies
Last post July 07, 2022, 19:09
by mumofstig
xx
Playing Doctors and Nurses.

Started by Kleftiwallah on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post January 05, 2021, 14:37
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 34 queries.