Its that time again

• 4 Replies

rowlandwells

Its that time again
« on: October 31, 2021, 11:41 »
so have you remembered to turn your clocks back? its beginning to look a bit like winters we know its on its   on its way when those clocks go back to several months of short days long nights all that time to catch up on all those gardening mags  you haven't read in the summer months those gardening progs to look back on and then there's that old garden plan to sort out for the allotments not to mention those seed catalogues all those new varieties one must try next season  :D

its a good job we have our allotments and gardens site to enjoy a good natter and at the  same time peruse over so many Q&A on site that have give us all so much knowledge and pleasure of growing over the past gardening year despite the lock down we have managed to carry on in the garden and down the allotments and long may it continue I think we all maybe thinking of better times next year but at the same time managing to make the best of things till this happens

Goosegirl

Re: Its that time again
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 13:39 »
I usually remember but forgot this time so I was up earlier than I thought. As I'm giving the kitchen a good "bottoming" and a sort out I got on with it before my OH started his culinary preparations. I've only got five cupboards, two drawers and a pull-out larder to clean and re-organise then I can start on the edges of the floor which the mop doesn't get to.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

GraciesGran

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 16:44 »
Remembered to alter clocks but my cheap wrist watch defeats me and will be handed to my grandson to deal with

Have a pile of seed catalogues, books and knitting to see me through the next few months.  Will also draw up a plan for the allotment, but I say that every year.

wighty

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 17:42 »
I remembered, but my internal  body clock says get up at 6 am.    I managed until (new time) 5.30am so will try over the next few weeks to stretch it out until I get back to 'normal'.

snowdrops

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 07:01 »
Yes we remembered but then somewhere between finishing breakfast & getting dressed I got mixed up & left the house over half an hour early to go to the chickens & call in at the garden club store to see a few people. Only when I did my car clock I realised so came back in home for a while  :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

xx
Time to change the time

Started by Tenhens on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post October 28, 2019, 17:47
by Growster...
xx
Time

Started by bazial on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post March 25, 2020, 10:06
by Wellington
clip
Seriously has the time come?

Started by Aidy on Chatting on the Plot

13 Replies
Last post November 08, 2019, 17:27
by Growster...
xx
Just in time

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

5 Replies
Last post November 07, 2020, 12:47
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 43 queries.