one coop to many

• 4 Replies

the toolman

one coop to many
« on: December 14, 2010, 22:40 »
Hi everyone, I have now got a cabin for the girls, which now means the original coop is just sitting there empty. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to the best way of advertising it so it would be seen by like minded people as us lot on ere lol, crazy chicken lovers, I mean we all do spoil our girls in one way or another dont we, dont we, lololol.
Also I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.
Regards
 The toolman.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: one coop to many
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 22:44 »
Try our classified section - top right under the banner heading picture.  Free to private people, a small cost for traders.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 22:44 »
if it is free or to swap then place it on the poultry swap section, if it is for sale (and we have a strict no selling policy on here either in an advert or by pm) then you could advertise it on the classified section - the link is above.
However why not keep it to use as a sick bay - just in case you get an ill chicken, or even for quarantining new chickens.
Staffies are softer than you think.

the toolman

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 23:05 »
Hi joyful, thanks for reply but I have a large ex rabbit hutch for ill chuck, and I aint ever going to have more than six hens, even tho the other half keeps nagging, saying but splitting the allotment in half we now got a 30ft x 30ft run for 6 chucks, but it isnt her thats out there at earlier hours and freezing weather, where is she ya you guest it still under the duvet nice and warm, and it was her idea to get the hens in the first place, and yes I got the promise of her o, i'll look after them, let them out, feed them, clean em out, --------- 3 days that lasted, dont get me wrong she does love em to bits, but just the nice parts of keeping hens lololol.    
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 23:16 by the toolman »

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 23:07 »
In which case and it is for sale place a free ad in the classified section - or even try fleabay  :)

xx
New coop New coop !!!! Pics added

Started by New shoot on Chicken Chat

12 Replies
Last post February 17, 2011, 20:31
by Evansent
xx
new coop

Started by cheekychick22 on Chicken Chat

2 Replies
Last post July 02, 2012, 21:35
by cheekychick22
xx
So, the new coop........

Started by evie2 on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post September 23, 2010, 11:06
by evie2
xx
NEW COOP!!!!!

Started by katey on Chicken Chat

11 Replies
Last post March 05, 2011, 13:19
by katey

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 39 queries.