uninvited guests itch!! itch !!

• 2 Replies

Lastcast

• Experienced Member
uninvited guests itch!! itch !!
« on: August 06, 2010, 13:17 »
cleaned out the chicken coop yesterday, i'd found a small amount of redmite  >:( on the end of one of the perches, so cleaned all the woodshavings out, then got the blow torch into the coop and roasted the critters and all the nooks and crannies that i could, then sprayed the same and finally added redmite powder to the new shavings. Now while I was clearing the woodshavings I noticed some tiny mite type thingys on my surgical gloves, pretty certain they were not the actual redmite just another type that had a liking for the shavings. It was on the drive home I had that horrible sensation that something was crawling over my scalp and face  :lol:, had a scratch and put it from my mind !! until I sat down at home later and the sensation returned, I dashed to the bathroom mirror and sure enough spyed one on my face, yeuch, ran a hot bath and soaked submerged for an hour, that should kill them surely? ............... now today I've had that sensation return, please tell me it's all in my mind...........(apologies to all of you now with an itch you've got to scratch  :lol: )

Snoop

Re: uninvited guests itch!! itch !!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 14:27 »
Sounds like you need to go to the chemist to see what they've got that would get rid of mites on humans. I imagine it would be quite easy for mites to survive somewhere on your head, for example.

azubah

• www.Godsaves.co.uk
Re: uninvited guests itch!! itch !!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 20:23 »
it's given me shivers down my spine.
hair conditioner is supposed to get rid of things in the hair.
are they flesh coloured? Could be chicken lice. A bath would get rid of them.

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 38 queries.