Have I become a Seedaholic??

• 17 Replies

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: Have I become a Seedaholic??
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 21:05 »
We knitters need to stick together, and educate those who live with us about the necessity for yarn.

:lol:

That's a very fine yarn store you have there, Wellington  :D
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Growster...

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2020, 06:27 »
As I normally have the artistic temperament of a compost heap, and am no judge of modern 'art', I really do think that Wellington's photo of a lot of shelves with colours and shape is a lovely piece of real art, and should be placed in The Tate, and ready to take on all those strangled bed-sheets, and concrete blocks!

Our recent purchase of some 'Toy Shop' sunflower seeds cost £1.99, which is slightly less than the squillion splonders one might have to pay for Van Gogh's picture of a bunch of the things...

Wellington

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 23:03 »
Thank you. It makes me very happy. I specifically decided to downsize the stash (as it is known in knitterly circles) in order to fit into the jars. I did a lot of brain racking to find a solution that displayed my pretties, but also kept them safe from carpet beetles and moths (I will use the full version to avoid confusion. In knitterly circles, it is usually spelled ‘m**h’ which conveys some feeling). It’s one of those situations where having less means I appreciate it more as I can display it. In my opinion it is a thing of beauty.

I wonder if it would work with seeds?  It would the m**e out, certainly.

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 43 queries.