Recording interviews

• 4 Replies

Goosegirl

Recording interviews
« on: May 01, 2019, 16:19 »
One of my dear friends is a local historian and I'd love to tape some of his memories. Having had a look at various ones I don't know which one would be the best as I don't need to transfer it onto my pc because I can type it out and then make a doc. I just want a simple one that will give a good replay. Anyone have any recommendations?
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Growster...

Re: Recording interviews
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 18:56 »
I use a small hand-held recorder (about £20.00 - new), for all the Speedwatch stuff we do to record speeding idiots in the village.

Yup, it is a small financial gulp, but so easy to use, replay and record from, I wouldn't be without it! The replay is a doddle, and the files are so easy to listen to; typing is very easy with a pair of earphones like you use for all that opera you keep listening to!

Ebay do loads of them!

I wish I'd thought of recording our locals like you're planning. They're all gone now...

grinling

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 20:25 »
Your mobile phone should have this facility

rowlandwells

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 08:56 »
and I thought we where the only ones to have speedaholicks  lucky we only have a small minority of speed merchants that stick two fingers up at the 30MPH limit mainly around 9 '0 clock and 5 '0 and speedwatch sound a good idea well worth thinking about

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 12:55 »
Grinling. I don't have a mobile phone I can use for that because mine's just used for emergencies etc. Growster, which one have you got and what model?

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 43 queries.