Guess what the max temp was in my tunnel

• 3 Replies

shokkyy

• Mishka
Guess what the max temp was in my tunnel
« on: February 17, 2012, 23:43 »
over the last couple of days? 31 degrees :)

Min temp was 3 degrees. Time for planting the spuds and sowing a few seeds, and for paying more attention to ventilation, I think.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Guess what the max temp was in my tunnel
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:31 »
the trouble is nothing will like that low a minimum temp! Have you got enough fleece to cover stuff at night, that might help  :unsure:

Make sure soil temperature is over 6 for success with early spuds...good luck :)

mattwragg94

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 13:11 »
just had a look in my greenhouse temps at 24 degrees, havent got a clue what my lowest temp has been tho - my thermometer doesn't tell me that

shokkyy

• Mishka
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 13:29 »
the trouble is nothing will like that low a minimum temp! Have you got enough fleece to cover stuff at night, that might help  :unsure:

Make sure soil temperature is over 6 for success with early spuds...good luck :)

Yes, I already had fleece over the bed where I'm going to put the spuds, and I'll put it back on top when they're planted. I should get away with some early mangetout and stuff like radish, spring onion, lettuce. And after the next couple of nights, the long term met for this area is pointing at warmer, wetter weather from now on.

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 40 queries.