Got my greenhouse

• 5 Replies

Kagganz

Got my greenhouse
« on: January 01, 2009, 10:28 »
Its been a long time coming but its now in my garden (not erected yet) but still its here.  Nothing broken or lost either!!

It was my wonderful step-dads who died in November and he wanted me to have it,  I had mentioned to him that I fancied growing veggies.  He spurred me on and offered the greenhouse to me, he died 1 week later  :cry: .

It would have been easier to buy a new one I suppose but I wanted his.

Anyway I got really emotional when it came (silly I know), so I'm really hoping that it can be put up today.......I am so excited!!!! :lol:

I'm also taking piccies of my garden as things change and hopefully grow.

xx

Porffor

Got my greenhouse
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 10:55 »
How wonderful that he knew it would continue to help you and be of use. :) And for you to think of him as you tend your veggies in the near future! :)

Hope you get it sorted out soon and are reaping the rewards soon.. I'd LOVE a greenhouse one day...  :wink:

Kagganz

Got my greenhouse
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 10:57 »
My mum asked me to take some of his clothes to the charity shop, I did, but I kept a fleece of his to wear when its cold  and I'm out and about in t'garden ,  :D

thebear

Got my greenhouse
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 16:53 »
Good luck with errecting your greenhouse. I started assembling mine the other day, should have it finished tomorrow. I bought it last June but havent got around to doing it until now. Im glad I didnt do it in the summer when it was warmer!!!!

Be sure to post some photos on here please.

Kagganz

Got my greenhouse
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 17:01 »
Five of my neighbours are helping to put it up ........I got 'em all drunk last night at my New Years Eve party and made them sign saying they would......well they can't get out of it now can they?

I shall be taking piccies, I'm fancying doing a blog too, I love seeing other peoples blogs and how things have turned out for them.  :D

FRUITFULL

Got my greenhouse
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 17:07 »
How lovely to have the greenhouse.Happy hours ahead will be spent in there. :D You are going to have a great spring and summer :D

xx
Greenhouse

Started by mandycharlie on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post February 24, 2007, 20:29
by mandycharlie
xx
New greenhouse!!

Started by Ali on Grow Your Own

19 Replies
Last post February 07, 2008, 23:29
by scentedstock
xx
zip-up greenhouse

Started by noshed on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post March 27, 2006, 11:53
by John
xx
Where to put my greenhouse

Started by WoodyK on Grow Your Own

5 Replies
Last post August 23, 2008, 20:01
by Ice

Page created in 0.343 seconds with 32 queries.