poorly duck

• 2 Replies

wendy

poorly duck
« on: July 23, 2013, 14:39 »
Hi Peeps,i have a duck thats not well,she keeps falling forward have her in quiet pen,she was very wobbly  3 days ago,i cleaned her ears today and nose which arent blocked ,any advice would be appreciated
many thanks
wendy
Life is what you make it,dont waste it,we only get one.

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
Re: poorly duck
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 16:49 »
Hi Wendy, I think you would be better taking your duck to a vets or having a telephone consultation with them.  I hope that she gets better soon.  :)
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

wendy

Re: poorly duck
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 23:27 »
good news the duck is fine kept her in a pen for 3 days and she has recovered was a bit wobbly this afternoon when i let her out but she was ok later,if she hadnt bucked up by today was going to take her to vets,have been busy digging for worms for 3 days,she wasnt bothered about the corn,i kept her supplied and i was really brave and picked them up,---i hate to touch worms always have,as a child when fishing with my dad he always had to bait the hook,i usually put rubber gloves on,but was anxious to get them in her,the ground is so hard.we had a terrific storm last night lots of thunder and super lightning but hardly any rain,

so thats the update on cleopatra,cleo for short ,she has the eye make up just like cleopatra.
well thanks for repling.

best wishes wendy

xx
Poorly Duck

Started by Vember on The Hen House

17 Replies
Last post October 02, 2008, 21:00
by WR1
xx
Poorly duck - swelling next to beak??

Started by mollie15 on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post November 14, 2009, 17:40
by mollie15
xx
Duck behaving strange / poorly ?

Started by coxyMFC on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post January 23, 2010, 17:58
by coxyMFC
xx
1 aylesbury duck with 1 runner duck

Started by thedalaisheep on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post July 17, 2011, 10:29
by joyfull

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 38 queries.