Jelly Update........again

• 3 Replies

Jellyhead

« on: June 18, 2008, 21:28 »
Hi all, been away pet sitting again. Now where were we, Babe was away, How was yer odilay Babe? Any piccies yet????
I was only back a few days last time and in that time one of my little Poland chicks died :cry:  :cry: one of those odd deaths that just happens it seems, one minute alright and the next...... :? anyway there were 2 hens and the other one is fine :D soooo sweet. I have lots of chicks now, also the little Buff Orpy is getting big hence she is growing into her Bertha name :shock:
How norty am I :oops:  :oops: saw a friend on Sunday who rears Turkeys for the table, she has 10 white and 6 black about 6 weeks, well :oops: I sort of ordered 2 :oops:  :roll: a male and female (when theyre old enuff to tell). I just couldnt resist it any longer CFNAMs fault (gotta blame someone). Anyway, really looking forward to the call :lol:
Sadly, while I was away I got a call from another friend asking me if I would try and save a 3 to 4 week old kitten that had been abandoned by its mum who is wild (and also very poorly but they cant catch her). What a dear little thing. Cream colour and very very poorly. Got him Monday night, got him vet treatment and hardly slept Monday and Tuesday then just when I thought he may come round he suddenly went downhill and died in my arms this morning :cry:  :cry:
So all in all, glad to be home, gonna have a whole day with my chooks tomorrow cos got lost of eggs due to hatch 8) and of course LOTS OF PICCIES TO TAKE :wink: Hope I havent sent you all to sleep :wink:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

Poolfield2

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 22:31 »
I'm exhausted just reading all you've done recently, sorry some of it was traumatic,  :( I think you needed the turkeys to cheer you up. Looking forward to all your pics. :)

blulagoo

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 23:43 »
What did you get for your birthday Jelly?

Vember

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 09:42 »
Good to see you back again Jelly

Hope your hanging around a bit longer this time ?

Sorry about the kitten  :cry: It's so sad but sounds like you did all the right things, it just wasn't to be  :cry:

Can't wait for your photies of all your babies :)

How long roughly will you have to wait for your Turkeys ??

xx
egg in jelly

Started by peggygate on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post November 17, 2010, 10:35
by compostqueen
xx
Where's Jelly?

Started by peggyprice on The Hen House

12 Replies
Last post June 07, 2008, 22:34
by peggyprice
xx
JELLY???

Started by babe on The Hen House

13 Replies
Last post April 14, 2008, 14:00
by Lost in France
clip
Jelly in chicken poo

Started by Debf on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post June 27, 2021, 10:48
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 35 queries.