This is crazy!!!

• 11 Replies

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
This is crazy!!!
« on: January 20, 2013, 21:17 »
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a26460755/i_hate_my_dog
Sister showed me this and i was completly shocked someone would put this on a forum for everyone to read  :ohmy: 

yaxley

Re: This is crazy!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 21:25 »
Some sort of sicko i think if she dident want them it,s easy enough to make a phone call and a rescue will find them a home where they will be exercised and cared for feel sorry for her baby when that wakes her up during the night ......
Grow organic as nature intended

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:28 »
i was completly shocked someone would put this on a forum for everyone to read  :ohmy: 

Just shows you exactly what some people are like.  :dry:
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 10:09 »
Yaxley my thoughts exactly poor dogs baby and husband by the sound of it i was also shockedto read a lot of replys of others hating their once loved dogs. It makes me also ponder the fact of when dogs attack new babies. In dog pshychology i was taught dogs dont have true feeling of jealousy but in a sittuation like this where their once peacful loved lives gets turned upside down it is very possible. I have a kid and my dog are as much part of the family, Dogs are very benificial to children but in a situation like this evil womans its a danger and the only one to blame is herself and all the other women who class their dogs as a burden since their new baby. I will also add we a such a lovely forum reading some of that mother and baby forum had me shock how shockingly nasty some people are lol  :lol:

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 10:19 »
I agree, even though she said her SO looks after the dog, it stills gets on her nerves enough to want to injure it, she should NEVER have written anything like that.

Our Penny was lucky.  The young woman who gave her to us had a dog already.  Her new partner moved in with her and he had Penny as a pup, but then Helen found out she was pregnant and decided that she wouldn't have the time or patience to look after a new baby and the 2 dogs, so  Penny being the newest and youngest had to go.

Luckily she came here and we never looked back!    :) :)

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:45 »
See well thats understandable. Our dogs click around on the laminate floor and i could honestly say i would miss the sound if they werent here  :lol: the only thing my dogs do that drives me crackers is start playing as soon as coranation street starts  :lol: :lol: it not so much the dogs as the squeeky toy that has never lost its squeek lol but i would still never have them any other way or my son or my partner for that case (well i might tweek my partner a bit lol)

Agatha

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 14:09 »
It's the baby I feel sorry for - what chance does the poor child have growing up with a mum like that? 
'The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies, but always grows and grows to an enduring and ever-increasing source of happiness.'  Gertrude Jekyll

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 14:14 »
It's the baby I feel sorry for - what chance does the poor child have growing up with a mum like that? 

You can just see it can't you?  "Don't touch that"  "Stop making a noise" "Sit down and don't move!"

Poor little child!

Penny's claws make a clicking on the laminate too, but that's not her fault.  Well it is a bit, if it wasn't for her muddy paws and Brian's muddy boots, that they don't clean before they come indoors, I may have kept the carpets!  :lol: :lol:

spottymint

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 10:33 »
Didn't take long to suss it's an American site.

It's the replies, that get me, half of them agree with the opening poster. No wonder American kid's grow up & go on shooting rampages ect

A lot of messed up kids being raised there.   >:(

If I'd moaned about our pets as a kid, my Mum would have rehomed me, not the dog.  :lol:

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 10:46 »
Hahaha! My son would rehome me before the dogs  :D he tells me he doesnt want brothers and sisters cause he has 3 furry ones

Oliveview

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 08:49 »
Just be grateful you do not have Charlie Labrador in your home this morning, he has bad wind and the smell is deadly- he is banned from the house and is outside :ohmy: 
PAmela

Dawnuss

• Experienced Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 09:14 »
Lol wonder if i could put the oh outside when hes got wind  :lol: :lol:

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 39 queries.