Miki has come home with a cut on his belly

• 3 Replies

Oliveview

Miki has come home with a cut on his belly
« on: June 03, 2012, 16:24 »
Miki had been awol for about 3-4 hours and I had called him for his dinner but he didnīt come.  I rang hubby (he is in Scotland and said I was worried, he said Miki woud be ok)  He came home (the cat not hubby) 2 min later, I picked him up and his belly has a īholeī in it, not big, it looks like he has been caught on wire.  He is now in the bathroom, I have bathed his belly with iodine,  it isnīt bleeding anymore.  I had another look, he wasnīt happy, he squeeked when I touched the cut.  Why does he have to go walk about?  Our garden should be enough for him, but obviously it isnīt  :(
Cats!

Pamela

madcat

Re: Miki has come home with a cut on his belly
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 17:24 »
Think of him as a teenage boy and you are his mum  ???- he is bound to go looking for trouble in the big wide world and you are going to end up sitting up and worrying about him  >:(.  His tummy will also bring him home eventually.    At least he no longer has the equipment to go chasing after the ladies, or the means to buy a motor bike!   ::)
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

Oliveview

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 17:28 »
Think of him as a teenage boy and you are his mum  ???- he is bound to go looking for trouble in the big wide world and you are going to end up sitting up and worrying about him  >:(.  His tummy will also bring him home eventually.    At least he no longer has the equipment to go chasing after the ladies, or the means to buy a motor bike!   ::)

Too true!!  I just offered him some chicken breast- he turned his nose up at it, so he must be sore.  He bought me home a dead sparrow yesterday  :ohmy:  At least it wasnīt a live rabbit again  :lol:

Pamela

Oliveview

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 18:53 »
I thought I had better get some liquid into him, because of dehydration, so I mixed a little sugar with boiled water and gave it to him with a syringe, he wasnīt amused.   He tried to jump up onto the chair but couldnīt, so he is in the bathroom, where he wonīt be pestered by anyone.  If he is the same tomorrow I will take him to the vet..... I have a busy day tomorrow- a screw fell out of my sunglasses, so the arm fell off- so they need sorting, the car is leaking diesil, the filter is leaking and the starter motor is playing up, so I was going to speak to the mechanic tomorrow, I was going to get up early and do some painting before it gets too hot (the vet does not open until 10am) and I have to go to the station to collect Jim in the evening- I hope his plane isnīt late, otherwise I will have to drive to Malaga, 90 min away! 

Pamela

xx
Not nice things to bring home Miki

Started by Oliveview on Pets without Feathers

21 Replies
Last post May 09, 2012, 12:21
by shetan
xx
Miki is learning

3 Replies
Last post June 24, 2012, 11:01
by ANHBUC
xx
Miki very poorly, he had to go to vet

23 Replies
Last post March 05, 2012, 07:40
by Oliveview
xx
Our big kitten Miki went missing

4 Replies
Last post December 07, 2011, 10:31
by spottymint

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 36 queries.