Miki very poorly, he had to go to vet

• 23 Replies

Raven81

Re: Miki very poorly, he had to go to vet
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 23:21 »
A couple of years ago I had to take my cat for a Sunday emergency appointment. it was £200 just to walk through the door - plus charges for the treatment.

I hope your kitty is OK, sounds like he is being looked after well.
The glass is neither half empty or half full - it is simply the incorrect size! Find a new glass!

Oliveview

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 23:30 »
Miki ate most of the boiled chicken, I just gave him a little chopped up, he dived straight in  :D he had a drink of water too. Fingers crossed he keeps it down.  He has taken to sleeping in the log basket, so I put an old curtain in curtain, trouble is, the curtain has a small red flower, a few times I have got a fright thinking it was blood!!

Pamela

Auntiemogs

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 23:46 »
So glad to know he is on the mend Pamela, he obviously has a very devoted mum! These furbabies can be such a worry sometimes.  :)
I would rather live in a world
where my life is surrounded by mystery
than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it...✿~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

maxyboo

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 10:19 »
Glad to hear he is doing better. I think little and often is the key with the food.

Oliveview

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 10:46 »
He turned hiw nose up at Thé chicken this morning, he is a bit fussy at eating, except manky dead animals that make him ill  ??? Sent hubby off to buy posh catfood!  Miki was out in the garden with me, he chased an insect and our dog Jumbo, Miki likes to ambush Jumbo  :lol: he just needs to start eating.

Pamela

Oliveview

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 18:02 »
He has eaten a litte, spent Thé afternoon in the garage. He us now back in Thé house, he has been playing a bit with Mili. He wants out, he was up on the side looking out the kitchen window. He is a different cat from thus morning thank goodness  :D

Pamela

LilacSandy

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 18:12 »
Sorry to hear about Miki, glad to hear he sounds as if he is out of the woods now.

NormandyMary

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 22:47 »
So glad little puss is well on the mend. On the subject of costs, I paid the bill for Phoebes care last week, including first consultation, complete set of blood tests, hospitalisation from Friday to Wednesday, drip with drugs for her liver, 2 days of steroid treatment, the "final act" and the cremation. It came to 264€ which hit my account in the UK at around £220. I was expecting well over 300€ so that did lessen the pain of it all very slightly.

Oliveview

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 07:40 »
Sorry Phoebe died. I think though that being able to make that final decision for your pet is one of the kindest things you can do.

Miki is now as right as rain, thank goodness we had him castrated, our kitten Mili is acting up aa if on heat! Thé vet won't spay cats till they are 6 months, she is 5 1/2 months.  We will take her to ask hopefully tomorrow.
At the moment the pair of them are rushing about like mad things, leaping on the furniture and us if we are in the flight path!
We have builders here, we keep both cats indoors while they are here, although Mili has not been let out alone yet, not till she is fixed.  Saturday Miki was outside when the cement mixer was started up, poor cat was terrified, he rushed to the ditch along the track and hid as flat as possible in Thé weeds.
Pamela

xx
Miki is learning

Started by Oliveview on Pets without Feathers

3 Replies
Last post June 24, 2012, 11:01
by ANHBUC
xx
Our big kitten Miki went missing

4 Replies
Last post December 07, 2011, 10:31
by spottymint
xx
Miki has come home with a cut on his belly

3 Replies
Last post June 03, 2012, 18:53
by Oliveview
xx
Miki has been neutered today

10 Replies
Last post February 13, 2012, 21:29
by Oliveview

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 36 queries.