Polycarbonate sheets

• 4 Replies

jezza

Polycarbonate sheets
« on: October 20, 2021, 19:16 »
Hello I've just been chatting to a mate that works in a PVC window door and conservatory manufacturer ,he says he has to get rid of polycarbonate sheeting  that's been damaged in transit ,corners missing etc ,1inch thick various lengths and widths,theres also pallets    jezza

GraciesGran

Re: Polycarbonate sheets
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 07:15 »
We have regular deliveries of pallets to the allotments, they get snapped up quickly.  We also get wood chips every month or so.  Can't help thinking there would be a queue a mile long at the thought of polycarbonate sheets

perris

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 08:27 »
Hello I've just been chatting to a mate that works in a PVC window door and conservatory manufacturer ,he says he has to get rid of polycarbonate sheeting  that's been damaged in transit ,corners missing etc ,1inch thick various lengths and widths,theres also pallets    jezza
where is he?

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 16:27 »
'phone number please  :D  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

rowlandwells

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 17:40 »
funny you should mention polycarbonate sheets because a friend of ours took a lean to down that had only been  temporary till he got his  new conservatory

so he asked me if i wanted the polycarb sheeting and some good 2x3 timber well he hadn't stopped speaking when my trailer was there and i was loading there where a few nails to sort out but the polybsheeting was in good sound condition as  was the timbers just rite for making a cold frame that I've been waiting to do

so

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 41 queries.